25th May Question UPSC Ethics daily answer writing mentoring programme
Question: Corruption in the social sense is a shared belief that using public office to benefit oneself and one’s family and friends is widespread, expected, and tolerated. Do you also see corruption as a social norm? Suggest some strategies to transform such perceptions for tackling corruption.
After writing answer you can comment below about how do you feel about the above question.
- How much time it took to properly interpret the question?
- Can you easily identified the main theme?
- Are you able to relate it to the specific topic of GS 4 Ethics.
- Could you think of related examples?
- any other issue you would like to point out.