GS 3 Daily answer writing May 2021
17th May 2021
- issues of buffer stocks and food security
18th May 2021
- Technology missions; economics of animal-rearing.
19th May 2021
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope’ and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements,supply chain management.
20th May – 21st May 2021
- Science and Technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life.
22nd May -23rd May 2021
- Achievements of Indians in science & technology; indigenization of technology and developing new technology.
24th May 2021
- Awareness in the fields of IT, Space, Computers, robotics
25th May 2021
- Awareness in the fields of nano-technology, bio-technology
26th May 2021
- issues relating to intellectual property rights.
27th May 2021
- Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, environmental impact assessment
28th May 2021
- Disaster and disaster management
29th May 2021
- Linkages between development and spread of extremism
30th May 2021
- Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
31st May 2021
- Challenges to internal security through communication networks, role of media and social networking sites in internal security challenges
1st June 2021
- basics of cyber security
2nd June 2021
- money-laundering and its prevention.
3rd June 2021
- Security challenges and their management in border areas
4th June 2021
- linkages of organized crime with terrorism.
5th June 2021
- Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate