GS 2 Daily answer writing schedule for the months of February and March 2022
Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations)
24th January 2022
- Indian Constitution—Historical Underpinnings,
- Evolution, Features,
- Significant Provisions and
- Basic Structure.
- Functions and Responsibilities of the Union and the States,
1st February 2022
- Issues and Challenges Pertaining to the Federal Structure,
2nd February 2022
- Devolution of Powers and Finances up to Local Levels and Challenges Therein.
3rd February 2022
- Separation of Powers between various organs Dispute Redressal Mechanisms and Institutions.
4th February 2022
- Comparison of the Indian Constitutional Scheme with that of Other Countries.
7th February 2022
- Parliament and State Legislatures—Structure, Functioning, Conduct of Business, Powers & Privileges and Issues Arising out of these.
8th – 11th February 2022
- Structure, Organization and Functioning of the Executive and the Judiciary—Ministries and Departments of the Government;
14th February 2022
- Pressure Groups and Formal/Informal Associations and their Role in the Polity.
15th February 2022
- Salient Features of the Representation of People’s Act.
16th – 18th February 2022
- Appointment to various Constitutional Posts, Powers, Functions and Responsibilities of various Constitutional Bodies.
21st– 22nd February 2022
- Statutory, Regulatory and various Quasi-judicial Bodies.
- Government Policies and Interventions for Development in various sectors and Issues arising out of their Design and Implementation.
24th –25th February
- Development Processes and the Development Industry — the Role of NGOs, SHGs, various groups and associations, donors, charities, institutional and other stakeholders.
- Welfare Schemes for Vulnerable Sections of the population by the Centre and States and the Performance of these Schemes;
1st – 2nd March 2022
- Mechanisms, Laws, Institutions and Bodies constituted for the Protection and Betterment of these Vulnerable Sections.
3rd – 4th March 2022
- Issues Relating to Development and Management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
7th March 2022
- Issues relating to Poverty and Hunger.
8th March 2022
- Important Aspects of Governance, Transparency and Accountability, E-governance- applications, models, successes, limitations, and potential;
9th March 2022
- Citizens Charters, Transparency & Accountability and institutional and other measures.
10th March 2022
- Role of Civil Services in a Democracy.
11th – 14th March 2022
- India and its Neighborhood- Relations.
15th – 16th March 2022
- Bilateral, Regional and Global Groupings and Agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
17th March 2022
- Effect of Policies and Politics of Developed and Developing Countries on India’s interests, Indian Diaspora.
21st March 2022
- Important International Institutions, agencies and fora – their Structure, Mandate.