15th June Question UPSC Ethics daily answer writing
15th June Question UPSC Ethics daily answer writing mentoring programme
Question: Kautilya felt that a king should be aware of three aspects regarding his ministers: competence, honesty and loyalty. In light of above statement explain the contemporary relevance of Kautilya’s ideas for governance.
Objective of ethics daily answer writing mentoring programme:
Daily answer writing will help you to prepare yourself to write effective answers in UPSC main 2020.
It ensures consistency in your efforts. With daily evaluation You can easily identify your key shortcomings and improve proactively.
After writing answer you can comment below about how do you feel about the above question.
• How much time it took to properly interpret the question?
• Can you easily identified the main theme?
• Are you able to relate it to the specific topic of GS 4 Ethics.
• Could you think of related examples?
• any other issue you would like to point out.