Ethics Daily answer writing schedule August and October 2020.
Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude
This paper will include questions to test the candidates’ attitude and approach to issues relating to integrity, probity in public life and his problem solving approach to various issues and conflicts faced by him in dealing with society.
The following broad areas will be covered within two months.
August 3rd – august 7th 2020
- Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, Determinants and Consequences of Ethics in – Human Actions; Dimensions of Ethics;
( basic theory questions from ethics will be asked)
10th August- 11th aug
- Ethics – in Private and Public Relationships.
12th August- 13th August 2020
- Human Values – key human values
14th August- 18th August 2020
- Lessons from the Lives and Teachings of Great Leaders, Reformers and Administrators;
19th August 2020
- Role of Family Society and Educational Institutions in Inculcating Values.
20th August 2020
- Attitude: Content, Structure, Function;
21st August 2020
- its Influence and Relation with Thought and Behaviour;
24th August 2020
- Moral and Political Attitudes;
25th August 2020
- Social Influence and Persuasion.
26th August-27th August
- Aptitude and Foundational Values for Civil Service, Integrity, Impartiality and Non-partisanship, Objectivity,
28th August 2020
- Dedication to Public Service, Empathy, Tolerance and Compassion towards the weaker-sections.
31st August 2020
- Emotional Intelligence-Concepts, and their Utilities and Application in Administration and Governance.
5th October-9th October
- Contributions of Moral Thinkers and Philosophers from India and World.
12th October 2020
- Public/Civil Service Values and Ethics in Public Administration: Status and Problems;
13th October 2020
- Ethical Concerns and Dilemmas in Government and Private Institutions;
14th October 2020
- Laws, Rules, Regulations and Conscience as Sources of Ethical Guidance;
15th October 2020
- Accountability and Ethical Governance;
16th October 2020
- Strengthening of Ethical and Moral Values in Governance;
19th October 2020
- Ethical Issues in International Relations and Funding;
20th October 2020
- Corporate Governance.
21st October 2020
- Probity in Governance:
22nd October 2020
- Concept of Public Service;
23rd October 2020
- Philosophical Basis of Governance and Probity;
26th October 2020
- Information Sharing and Transparency in Government, Right to Information,
27th October 2020
- Codes of Ethics, Codes of Conduct,
28th October 2020
- Citizen’s Charters,
- Work Culture,
29th October 2020
- Quality of Service Delivery,
30th October 2020
- Utilization of Public Funds,
- Challenges of Corruption.