GS 3 Daily answer writing schedule for the months of March and April 2021
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning
- Indian Economy and issues relating to mobilization of resources.
- Indian Economy and issues relating to growth, development.
- Indian Economy and issues relating to Employment.
- Inclusive growth and issues arising from it
- Government Budgeting
- Effects of liberalization on the economy
- changes in industrial policy and their effects on industrial growth.
- Infrastructure: Energy
- Infrastructure: Ports
- Infrastructure: Roads
- Infrastructure: Airports
- Infrastructure: Railways
- Investment models
- Major crops-cropping patterns in various parts of the country
- different types of irrigation and irrigation systems
- storage, transport and marketing of agricultural produce: basic questions
- storage, transport and marketing of agricultural produce :issues and related constraints;
- e-technology in the aid of farmers
- Land reforms in India
- Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies
- minimum support prices
- Public Distribution System- objectives, functioning, limitations, revamping
- issues of buffer stocks and food security
- Technology missions; economics of animal-rearing.
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope’ and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management.
6th April- 8th April
- Science and Technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life.
9th April- 12th April
- Achievements of Indians in science & technology; indigenization of technology and developing new technology.
- Awareness in the fields of IT, Space, Computers, robotics
- Awareness in the fields of nano-technology, bio-technology
- issues relating to intellectual property rights.
- Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, environmental impact assessment
- Disaster and disaster management
- Linkages between development and spread of extremism
- Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
- Challenges to internal security through communication networks, role of media and social networking sites in internal security challenges
- basics of cyber security
- money-laundering and its prevention.
- Security challenges and their management in border areas
- linkages of organized crime with terrorism.
29th April-30th April
- Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate