March and April 2023 schedule for ethics daily answer writing
1st March – 6th March 2023
- Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, Determinants and Consequences of Ethics in – Human Actions; Dimensions of Ethics;
(Basic theory questions from ethics will be asked)
9th March 2023
Ethics – in Private and Public Relationships.
10th – 13th March 2023
- Human Values – key human values
- Role of Family Society and Educational Institutions in Inculcating Values.
14th – 17th March 2023
- Lessons from the Lives and Teachings of Great Leaders, Reformers and Administrators;
20th March 2023
- Attitude: Content, Structure, Function;
21st March 2023
- Attitude: its Influence and Relation with Thought and Behaviour;
22nd March 2023
- Moral and Political Attitudes;
23rd March 2023
- Social Influence and Persuasion.
24th March 2023
- Aptitude and Foundational Values for Civil Service, Integrity, Impartiality and Non-partisanship, Objectivity,
27th March 2023
- Dedication to Public Service, Empathy, Tolerance and Compassion towards the weaker-sections.
28th March 2023
- Emotional Intelligence-Concepts, and their Utilities and Application in Administration and Governance.
29th – 31st March 2023
- Contributions of Moral Thinkers and Philosophers from India and World.
3rd April 2023
- Public/Civil Service Values and Ethics in Public Administration: Status and Problems;
4th April 2023
- Ethical Concerns and Dilemmas in Government and Private Institutions;
5th April 2023
- Laws, Rules, Regulations and Conscience as Sources of Ethical Guidance;
6th April 2023
- Accountability and Ethical Governance;
7th April 2023
- Strengthening of Ethical and Moral Values in Governance;
10th April 2023
- Ethical Issues in International Relations and Funding;
11th April 2023
- Corporate Governance.
12th April 2023
- Probity in Governance:
13th April 2023
- Concept of Public Service;
14th April 2023
- Philosophical Basis of Governance and Probity;
17th April 2023
- Information Sharing and Transparency in Government, Right to Information,
18th April 2023
- Codes of Ethics, Codes of Conduct,
19th April 2023
- Citizen’s Charters,
20th April 2023
- Work Culture,
21st April 2023
- Quality of Service Delivery,
24th April 2023
- Utilization of Public Funds,
25th April 2023
- Challenges of Corruption.