June –July 2023 ethics daily answer writing schedule
1st June – 6th June 2023 (3rd June case study)
- Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, Determinants and Consequences of Ethics in – Human Actions; Dimensions of Ethics;
(Basic theory questions from ethics will be asked)
7th June – 8th June 2023
Ethics – in Private and Public Relationships.
9th June 2023- 11th June 2023
Human Values – key human values
10th June case study
12th – 15th June 2023
Lessons from the Lives and Teachings of Great Leaders, Reformers and Administrators;
16th June 2023
Attitude: Content, Structure, Function;
17th June case study
19th June 2023
Attitude: its Influence and Relation with Thought and Behaviour;
20th June 2023
- Moral and Political Attitudes;
21st June 2023
- Social Influence and Persuasion.
22nd – 23rd June 2023
- Aptitude and Foundational Values for Civil Service, Integrity, Impartiality and Non-partisanship, Objectivity,
24th June case study
26th June 2023
- Dedication to Public Service, Empathy, Tolerance and Compassion towards the weaker-sections.
27th June 2023
- Emotional Intelligence-Concepts, and their Utilities and Application in Administration and Governance.
28th -30th June 2023
Contributions of Moral Thinkers and Philosophers from India and World.
1st July case study
3rd July 2023
- Public/Civil Service Values and Ethics in Public Administration: Status and Problems;
4th July 2023
- Ethical Concerns and Dilemmas in Government and Private Institutions;
5th July 2023
Laws, Rules, Regulations and Conscience as Sources of Ethical Guidance;
6th July 2023
Accountability and Ethical Governance;
7th July 2023
Strengthening of Ethical and Moral Values in Governance;
8th July case study
10th July 2023
- Ethical Issues in International Relations and Funding;
11th July 2023
- Corporate Governance.
12th July 2023
Probity in Governance:
13th July 2023
Concept of Public Service;
14th July 2023
Philosophical Basis of Governance and Probity;
15th July case study
17th July 2023
- Information Sharing and Transparency in Government, Right to Information,
18th July 2023
- Codes of Ethics, Codes of Conduct,
19th July 2023
20th July 2023
- Work Culture,
21st July 2023
Quality of Service Delivery,
22nd July case study
24th July 2023
- Utilization of Public Funds,
25th July 2023
- Challenges of Corruption.
26th -28th July 2023
Overall analysis of the progress with one to one mentoring.
29th July case study
Overall case study progress analysis.